It’s not hard to see why the beautiful Karijini boots are one of our most popular styles. The design was inspired by the giant termite mounds scattered across the Pilbara region of outback Western Australia, particularly in the Karijini National Park.
You’ll find ants crawling all over the shaft of these boots, but we promise they won’t bite! Handcrafted with the finest genuine leather, quality Goodyear welt construction and white stitching on the toe.
Supple high quality leather, a cushioned insole and Goodyear welt construction make these not only comfortable, but sturdy too. All of our youth and children’s boots have a square toe for extra wiggle room and a rubber sole for easy walking. We recommend you buy one size bigger than their current sports shoes so that they have enough growing room.
All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit.
When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
– Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
– Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by a 3rd generation family company.
– Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
– Premium leather mid sole and upper.
– Rubber sole for grip and easy walking.
– Genuine USA cowhide leather.
– Goodyear welt construction.
– Each pair of this style Kader boots come with branded calico boot bag.