Karrak is a nickname for Australia’s native Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo. There are 6 different species and most states in Australia are lucky enough to have these gorgeous yet noisy birds.
These boots feature the distinctive Karrak tail feathers embroidered up the shaft which is coloured like the red dirt country the birds often live in. The leather on the bottom half of the boot is a darker colour with the back and toe hand-buffed to bring out the red tones.
Supple high quality leather, a cushioned insole and Goodyear welt construction make these not only comfortable, but sturdy too. All of our youth and children’s boots have a square toe for extra wiggle room and a rubber sole for easy walking. We recommend you buy one size bigger than their current sports shoes so that they have enough growing room.
All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit.
When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
– Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
– Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by a 3rd generation family company.
– Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
– Premium leather mid sole and upper.
– Rubber sole for grip and easy walking.
– Genuine USA cowhide leather.
– Goodyear welt construction.
– Each pair of our Karrak style boots come with branded calico boot bag.