Kookaburras have one of the most distinctive calls in the Australian bush, of course we had to design a pair of boots in tribute to the merry king. Did you know that the Kookaburra was named after the sound it makes?
These boots feature Kookaburra feathers embroidered all aroungd the boot shaft and stitching on the toe. Supple high quality leather, a cushioned insole and Goodyear welt construction make these not only comfortable, but sturdy too. All of our youth and children’s boots have a square toe for extra wiggle room and a rubber sole for easy walking. We recommend you buy one size bigger than their current sports shoes so that they have enough growing room. All boots are in US sizing
When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
– Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
– Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by a 3rd generation family company.
– Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
– Premium leather mid sole and upper.
– Rubber sole for grip and easy walking.
– Genuine USA cowhide leather.
– Goodyear welt construction.
– Each pair of our Kookaburra Kader Boots come with branded calico boot bag.