Karrak is a nickname for Australia’s native Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo. There are 6 different species and most states in Australia are lucky enough to have these gorgeous yet noisy birds.
These boots feature the distinctive Karrak tail feathers embroidered up the shaft which is coloured like the red dirt country the birds often live in. The leather on the bottom half of the boot is a darker colour with the back and toe hand-buffed to bring out the red tones. With their incredible comfort and unique styling you’ll never want to take them off.
Our Karrak style is available in two different shaft heights and toe styles so you’re bound to find a pair to suit you. These boots in particular have a short shaft, block heel, square toe and hand-nailed leather sole.
All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit.
When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
– Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
– Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by a 3rd generation family company.
– Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
– Premium leather sole, mid sole and upper.
– Genuine USA cowhide leather.
– Goodyear welt construction.
– Unique, hand-stained leather.
– Water resistant slits at ankle for ease of pulling on/off boots.
– Each pair of our Karrak style Boots come with branded calico boot bag.