Kookaburras have one of the most distinctive calls in the Australian bush, of course we had to design a pair of boots in tribute to the merry king. Did you know that the Kookaburra was named after the sound it makes?
These boots feature Kookaburra feathers embroidered all around the rustic dark brown boot shaft and stitching on the toe. With genuine high quality leather and a cushioned insole, there’s no doubt why our incredibly comfortable boots are making waves in the western scene. Available in three different colours and two toe styles, you’re bound to find a pair to suit you. These boots are rustic dark brown with a round toe, Cuban heel and a hand-nailed leather sole.
All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit.
When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
– Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
– Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by a 3rd generation family company.
– Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
– Premium leather sole, mid sole and upper.
– Genuine USA cowhide leather.
– Goodyear welt construction.
– Unique, hand-stained leather.
– Water resistant slits at ankle for ease of pulling on/off boots.
– Each pair of our Kookaburra style Boots come with branded calico boot bag.