If we were around in the olden days, you could bet a jumbuck that the jolly swagman would be Waltzing Matilda in these. The Southern Cross is a group of stars in the Milky Way, visible to those in the Southern Hemisphere. With the significance this constellation plays on our flag and in our culture, these boots are as Aussie as they get.
Our children’s Southern Cross boots are created with Kader Boot Co’s trademark super-supple leather and quality Goodyear welt construction. The Southern Cross design feature cut-outs with contrasting leather underlay. These boots feature a rubber sole for easy walking. Also available in adult sizes.
All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit.
When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
– Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
– Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by a 3rd generation family company.
– Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
– Premium leather mid sole and upper.
– Rubber sole for grip and easy walking.
– Genuine USA cowhide leather.
– Goodyear welt construction.
– Unique, hand-stained leather.
Youth size 1 fits approx 21cm, size 2 approx 22cm, size 3 approx 23cm