Men's Wyndham Boots Square Toe Rubber Sole
Take a walk on the wild side in our Men’s Wyndham Boots. These boots take inspiration from Wyndham, a small town in Australia’s North West. Wyndham has many claims to fame, however is best known for its abundance of crocodiles. Kader Boots are quickly building a reputation for their extreme comfort and these boots are no exception. The supple leather is hand coloured and roughened to look like the muddy waters that crocs live in. If you turn your Wyndham boots on their side you’ll see a set of embroidered croc teeth grinning back at you. These boots feature a square toe and rubber sole All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit. When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots. This means that they are each unique, so please keep in mind that sometimes a product may differ slightly from the one shown. If you would like exact photos of the pair of boots you are looking to purchase, please contact us with the exact size and width you’re after. *EACH PAIR OF WYNDHAM BOOTS ARE UNIQUE DUE TO THE LEATHER USED. PLEASE LOOK THROUGH ADDITIONAL PHOTOS TO SEE EACH PAIR.
- Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
- Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by traditional leather craftsmen and women.
- Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
- Durable rubber, mid sole and upper.
- Genuine cowhide leather.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Unique, hand-stained leather.
- Water resistant slits at ankle for ease of pulling on/off boots.
- Each pair of this style come with branded calico boot bag.
*Length is approximate.