Red Tailed Black Cockatoo Feather Boots, Round Toe
Australia’s native Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo feathers feature as embroidery on these boots. There are 6 different species and most states in Australia are lucky enough to have these gorgeous yet noisy birds. These boots feature the distinctive tail feathers embroidered up the shaft. The leather on the bottom half of the boot is a darker colour with the back and toe hand-buffed to bring out the red tonesWith their incredible comfort and unique styling you’ll never want to take them off. Our Karrak style is available in two different shaft heights and toe styles so you’re bound to find a pair to suit you. These boots in particular have a tall shaft, round toe and hand-nailed leather sole. All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit. When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
- Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
- Ethically handcrafted in Mexico.
- Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
- Premium leather sole, mid sole and upper.
- Genuine leather.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Water resistant slits at ankle for ease of pulling on/off boots.
- Each pair of our Karrak style Boots come with branded calico boot bag.