It’s not hard to see why the beautiful Karijini boots are one of our most popular styles. The design was inspired by the giant termite mounds scattered across the Pilbara region of outback Western Australia, particularly in Karijini National Park.
You’ll find ants crawling all over the shaft of these boots, but we promise they won’t bite! Handcrafted with the finest genuine leather and quality Goodyear welt construction.
With a number of styles in the Karijini range, you’ll no doubt find something to suit you. These boots are black and white with a square toe and hand-nailed leather sole. All of our boots feature the Kader comfort you know and love.
All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit.
When we say these boots are handcrafted, we mean it! Each pair of Kader Boots go through 180+ processes from start to finished product. These are not your typical production-line pair of boots.
- Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
- Ethically handcrafted in Mexico by a 3rd generation family company.
- Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
- Premium leather sole, mid sole and upper.
- Genuine USA cowhide leather.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Unique, hand-stained leather.
- Water resistant slits at ankle for ease of pulling on/off boots.
To measure the length your foot, first place a ruler flat on the ground. Line up your heel at the end of the ruler. Measure your foot from your heel to your big toe. Then, simply use our size chart below to calculate your size.
*Length is approximate.